Our country is on fire and it looks like gasoline is being poured on daily. The animosity and lies against President Trump infects our country and unfortunately the poison even affected my own home. After the tragic and despicable shooting of Representative Scalise I decided to reframe the hatred: to put the argument in non political language. The Lefty self hating Jews are going to scream even louder, but it looks like they slept during Hebrew school and never learned that gossiping, spreading lies, and defamatory speech is against our religion. The taboo of lashon hara, or having an evil tongue; is written in our Torah more than thirty times and is the reason Miriam, Moses’s sister, was afflicted with leprosy as well as the Israelites forty year march in the desert.
The law doesn’t just apply to Jews. As anyone who is a true Christian will admit, Jesus was a Jew. Living in the South for many years, I learned that many bible based Christian religions study the “Old Testament” as well as the New Testament. The religious ethos of Christianity is built on the laws of Judaism. As a matter of fact, the great and famous rabbi Hillel stated “Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you,” while Jesus was growing up. Sound familiar? The point is, since we’re still a Judeo- Christian country, isn’t it time to examine our behavior?
People my age grew up with the platitude ” Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.” Judaism teaches the polar opposite. As a matter of fact, we beg G-d’s forgiveness for the sins of improper speech more than a dozen times during our Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur. We are taught that the tongue (lashon) can be used as a weapon to destroy someone’s life. The ramification of this can be read in the news and seen on TV every day. The domino effect of rumors, gossip, and plain malicious language has turned hatred into a political tool. This shouldn’t be surprising since we have seen since the 1970’s how Fatah and Hamas rev up its base with hate speech against Israel . Invoking malicious and incendiary lies for political gain always ends in mayhem and murder as we saw in the assassination attempt at the Congressional baseball game.
We live in country that guarantees our freedom of speech and individual freedom. That gives us the right to disagree and have different opinions about our government and politicians. It doesn’t give us the right to ruin peoples reputations.One doesn’t have to be a psychologist to understand that human beings have different opinions and tastes. Some people prefer chocolate, others vanilla, and some dislike ice cream entirely. Let’s stick to the issues, debate the issues, and forget lashon hara before we see more violence and destruction.
Since I grew up in the fifties I remember the USA before the assassinations of the Kennedys and Martin Luther King, the takeover of the universities, and the daily violence and kidnappings perpetrated by Black Power groups. When I started college in 1967, some of of our respected prolific metro sexual pundits were toddlers. They have no idea what a conservative is because they can’t remember what that means and never lived it. In 1967 we had house mothers in every dorm and boys were not allowed upstairs. By 1969 dorms became coed. Could it have been creeping Communism?
Over the years many of us older Americans watched in shock as our culture transformed from “Mom, flag, and apple pie” to “Gays, the international community, and drugs.” I always wondered why Woodstock is held in such esteem by our media, held up as the ultimate symbol of American culture. To me, it looks like a cess pool of human decadence. Rutting publicly in the great outdoors was never my idea of a good time, nor taking LSD to gamble on its effects on my brain. I finally get it. It was the engine that schlepped in the ugliness and rot of a cultural wasteland. Could it have been creeping Communism?
Is the United States a perfect country? Was it ever? Of course not, but we believed in G-d and the blessings He provided. We knew that family was the nucleus of society and that Dads were responsible for the welfare of their families. It was unconscionable for a young man to get a girl pregnant and not marry her. Now girls get pregnant and pray the father will stay around to see the kid every once in a while. Was it just the feminists screeching their toxic message against men or was it creeping Communism?
Comparing the “music” of today with the music of the 60’s and before is comparing apples and oranges. Not only has the music business changed, but the instruments have been replaced by computers. Melodic complexity has been discarded, along with lyrics of love and fidelity. Years ago it was “Love and Marriage” sung by Sinatra now it is sex and drugs rapped by any thug with a microphone. Our music is heard all over the world. What image do others have about us? We look like immoral G-dless heathens.
It’s taken a while, but it looks like the Communists managed to not only infiltrate, but cross off every one of the goals on their list that was entered into the Congressional Record in 1963. Personally, I believe our next president has to understand and be willing to stand against all the forces this country has to fight. Conservativism is a way of life-not a policy position. Or maybe we’re just dealing with creeping Communism.
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not be digitized and posted on the Internet.
It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a federal repository. Call them and ask them.
Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government records.
Another source are your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you in this matter.
You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point.
Documentation Webmaster Forest Glen Durland found the document in the library.Sources are listed below.The quote starts on page 259.
California State University at San Jose
Clark Library, Government Floor
Congressional Record, Vol. 109
88th Congress, 1st Session
Appendix Pages A1-A2842
Jan. 9-May 7, 1963
The book was found in the off campus stacks, was ordered and checked. The quote below was checked against the original and is correct. The few errors in the copy from the Congressional Record are shown in [ ] .
The quote starts on page 259.
California State University at San Jose, Clark Library stacks call number:
This web page can NOT be altered or sold, but may be copied intact with credit to uhuh for reasonable distribution in keeping with the philosophy of uhuh and GR Force, who can assume no liabilities. Please check the sources and make your own decisions.
The term U-Mail, uhuh and this web page are Copyright 1996 by Forest Glen Durland.
comgoals.htm. Revised 3-24-03. uhuh and GR Force are non-profit.
I am old enough to remember a time when children played outside until called in for dinner and then after dinner, ran outside again, to catch lightening bugs in the dark. I’m old enough to remember walking back and forth to school four times a day because we went home for lunch, to our mothers who made peanut butter and jelly or tuna fish sandwiches. Then after struggling with putting on our galoshes, we resignedly trekked back to school. I’m old enough to remember when every family had a Dad and you’d be sorry when he came home if you did anything wrong at home or at school. I’m old enough to remember every school day started with reading a Bible psalm and singing the Lord’s Prayer, as taught by our talented Black music teacher. As a little Jewish girl I inherently understood that this was a Christian country.
Modern history text books, from which our children learn about the history and cultures of the world, have pages and pages about Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece and Rome. Judaism: a few paragraphs. Christianity: the same. My question is why? Why do we belittle and besmirch our own culture? Shockingly, the answer might be connected to Hitler:
“The Ten Commandments have lost their validity. Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision.”
Although we have seen, heard, and read all the disgusting stories of the concentration camps, the roundups, the blatant theft re: Soros’s job, Hitler’s anti- Christian philosophy is left out. Apparently, he erased the moral compass of Judaism and Christianity to pursue the ends he desired.
Interestingly, my friends went down to see the Mayan ruins and were so impressed with how much pride the people take in their history. Of course the tour guides disregarded, or perhaps neglected, the part about human sacrifice on purpose. The same can be said of many ancient cultures that are studied and revered as somehow better than ours. Our modern education eliminates the fact that Nazi stands for National SOCIALIST, the father of Communism, an atheist prison that worships the State. Its history has already proven it believes in human sacrifice, starting with the French Revolution. More than 40,000,000 people were murdered in the name of the Communist State since Lenin http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder. The bloody French Revolution, which is notorious for the guillotine is the model Marx used to stir the masses. The United States is not perfect because man is not perfect, but as a Judeo- Christian nation we have alway strived to be better and in our short history never embraced mass murder. It is time that Americans reclaim their culture and produce works that hard working people take pride in, and our country can rally around.
Students aren’t being taught that the Puritans called this New World their New Jerusalem, and that Jews have been here since the 1600’s and have been contributing to American life and prosperity since then. The Judeo- Christian philosophy, the basis of our society, is based on the Ten Commandments. Isn’t it time that we recognize that, celebrate that,
and return to the days of American pride instead of committing cultural suicide.
As our country rushes into its tragic historical decline we can longer assume that anything we’re told is true. Instead, we are being spoon fed a diet of faux facts and half truths that we the people are supposed to swallow without choking. Everything that we grew up with and accepted as fact has been discarded and thrown in the garbage heap; even when it makes sense and been historically proven as beneficial for society. We have been consistantly lied to and forced to accept what our government has claimed and fed us via our schools and media.
Anyone who has had the blessing of raising both a girl and a boy know that there’s a gender difference . Any teacher, who hasn’t had her brains dissolved in the poison sold as education knows there’s a difference; however, one day the people of this country woke up to the Orwellian dictate that you can be any gender you want to, that homosexual marriage is legal, and that we, as a country, must condone any kind of gender perversion. In order for we the people to accept deviance we’re fed faux facts daily about how normal it is and how children growing up in homosexual homes are just fine and dandy; and that AIDS is just another virus that one catches though touching dirty door knobs, even when its not probing someone’s tuchas.
We also keep hearing how abortions are great and that they’re part of a woman’s rights. Why don’t we hear about the correlation between abortions and breast cancer? This is not new , nor a secret. A few years ago one of my students was an older obstetrician from Argentina. When I asked him if he thought birth control pills were connected to the rise in breast cancer he answered that he didn’t know, but without doubt abortions did. It’s connected to the hormonal trauma. Since then I’ve read some studies that support this here and others. Interestingly, the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer research spent less then half of their net assets on research. Most of it was on public education to get your money here. Maybe if more money was put into research, like they advertise, then we wouldn’t have to cringe watching alpha male football players wearing pink as they get tackled and pummeled. For more than 20 years the foundation’s been earning billions, but shockingly there’s more breast cancer.
And how about Islam- that religion of peace? Starting with George W, even after our people were savagely murdered on 9/11, not to mention continuously since then, we are told that our perception of these beasts is wrong. We are “racists” and “Islamophobic” to even think that slaughtering cartoonists, police, soldiers,rabbis, children and their parents is terrorism. Instead, we’re to shove a 1,000 year history down the memory hole and surely not teach the Barbary Wars and the inception of the Marines. Remember the line” to the shores of Tripoli?” That’s because they were pirates, kidnapping Americans, just as they do today. We the people are supposed to accept brutal rapes, traumatizing brutality, and murder as the new normal by inviting these animals into our country.
For years we were told Hitler committed suicide. But, according to the FBI Hitler file here, he made it to Argentina by submarine. Why were we lied to? Could it be they made some nefarious deal with our enemy? Remember, we fought in the Middle East and North Africa during WWII. Arafat’s uncle the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was an ally of Hitler. Many Nazis escaped to Middle Eastern countries. These are facts that our government wants to ignore and pretend that there is no connection. We are told that all the Muslims in our government,business lobbies, and NGOs is a positive development when that can only take us down the road to destruction.
Remember when butter was bad for you but oleo was good? Then suddenly it turned out margerine was bad and butter good. Eggs bad, meat bad, wheat bad until we find out differently. Suddenly all the food people have been eating for millenia are bad! Global warming, climate change is caused by humans! Funny, but in a fourth grade science book, that I recently used, the first sentence discussing the earth and its formations stated that the earth is constantly changing! Hmm, and meteorolgists are more often wrong than right, and that’s just forecasting the weather for the following day! Faux facts? Our culture, education, and government have been sabatoged and it is up to us, we the people, to stay strong and not swallow the Kool Aid that has been shoved down our throats.