According to our president and seconded by our media someone is unfit to be president – and it’s not crooked Hillary.
It’s very scarey how much art imitates life or is it life imitating art? I’m writing this as I’m watching the updated ” Manchurian Candidate”( 2004) with Meryl Streep as the nefarious and coldly calculating Eleanor Shaw. Her portrayal eerily reminds me of the nefarious and coldly calculating Hillary Clinton. For those who aren’t familiar with the original story, it’s about POWs who have been brainwashed by the enemy to destroy our country. Powell is the former senator’s wife who betrays her son, his squad, and her country. Of course she and her cronies have the media’s ear so everyone believes them and the victimized truthteller is set up as the crazy. Sound familiar? The last scene shows a government techie sitting at the computer changing the actual killer of the Powells to someone who had nothing to do with it in order to frame the narrative. Or was it to frame the people?
Our respected media, the “fourth estate,” has an obligation to the citizens of this country. They have betrayed the freedom granted them in the Bill of Rights and unofficially became another arm of the government. And, just like our government, has taken a turn to the dark side. We rely on the media for truth so that we know what our bloated obscene government is doing; instead, it feeds us lie after lie.
Any time I turn the TV on Foxnews these days I hear how crooked, lying Hillary is vanquishing the “unfit”Donald Trump in the polls, In one day she was up 15 points! We’re supposed to believe that the woman who needed Wasserman Schmutz Schultz to rig the primary election against a card carrying Socialist is suddenly mesmerizing the whole country. In conjunction with the poll numbers, last week a gentleman overheard a conversation my friends and I were having and asked if we had ever been called for a poll. None of us were. None of us even knew anyone who had been called. It was a reminder that
I actually had experience with exit polls. I had done one in Georgia in 1996,but I refused to do it for the 2000 election, on the grounds that it was totally unethical. Whoever I was dealing with offered me more money, I repeated the word unethical and then just hung up. As the photo shows democrats and republicans get asked different questions. So as these examples show, polls can be rigged to show whatever the poll company or party desires. (or pays for)
The problem for “we the people” is that we can’t trust the media. The ‘journalists” apparently like being in an elite club more than they like delivering the real news. While Hillary has decades of corrupt behavior, dead bodies, and a nasty temper to boot, the media focus on some joke that Trump made. Even though Hillary is responsible for much of what set America on a third world trajectory, the public hears incessant name calling at a man who was a private citizen until this presidential race. He understands the Byzantine rules and corruption of our political class because in order to get anything done, he had to kiss the right butts and jump through the same hoops that the rest of us do.
Unfit for the presidency? How about a woman who has a Muslim Brotherhood surrogate as her main assistant? How about someone who set up a play for pay scheme with some of the most anti- Western countries in the world? How about someone who is endorsed by Communists USA and was so negligent as Secretary of State that four men were murdered. For me there’s only one person unfit for the presidency- and that’s Hillary Clinton.
Many readers have wondered why I haven’t written for a while. Simple, I reached my saturation point writing about the unrelenting lies and abuses of our government. Luckily, I visited my daughter in Israel for a few weeks and was able to recharge. Ironically, the tiny country was calm and peaceful, even after Arab terrorists murdered innocents including a young girl sleeping in her bed. The reason? They know who the enemy is, name it, and deal with it. Or, maybe, as my daughter told me when I asked her why she was moving there, it’s a G rated country
Even though modern Israel is only 68 years young, its accomplishments, beauty, and historical sites are world class and enviable; however,my daughter was specifically talking about the people and culture. Everywhere, except Tel Aviv (the New York City of Israel) around 3:00 on Fridays shops close up, mothers and grandmothers finish their shopping and start cooking for the Sabbath. Soldiers go home to their families, and if someone is a “lone soldier” he/she will be invited to someone’s home for the Sabbath. As I joked to my daughter after hearing so many young, masculune men talking to their “imas” or mothers on the phone, the most ferocious army in the world is a bunch of mommas’ boys!
I left Israel in 1980 when my home and business were taken as part of the Israel-Egypt Peace Accord. I had only gone back once in thirty years, and that was only for a wedding. The progress I have seen in the country is no less than miraculous. Thirty years ago it took months to get a landline telephone. Now Israel is branded as one of the top tech sectors in the world. Unlike the incessant negative propaganda, Arab-Israelis are part of the innovation and even created the world’s smallest computer. here Thirty years ago It was impossible to get a decent piece of red meat. Now, my daughter and I ate hamburgers that would put my local diner to shame.
My daughter has a Christian Arab friend and out of curiosity asked him how he was treated differently by the government. She was surprised by his answer. After thinking about it, he answered that he didn’t have to serve in the army or pay taxes. Interestingly, there has been a surge in Arab Israelis to enlist in the IDF. here That doesn’t sound like apartheid to me. Apartheid is a system of laws that keep the races separate. In Israel’s case it would mean keeping people of different religious faiths legally separated. Instead, all religions including Bahai and Druze live peacefully. The call to prayer from Muslim mosques can be heard in all parts of the country.
My biggest complaint is the confusing signage on the roads. Speaking of signage, one would think that in a country practicng apartheid, signs would only be written in Hebrew. Wrong; all signs are written in Hebrew, Arabic and English. If a country is practicing apartheid would the beaches be open to all? My family and I went swimming at the beach in Haifa, right next to Arab families with women covered from top to bottom in their body covering wetsuits.
All in all my trip was rejuvenating. Hiking and exploring the countryside is a national pastime. The variation in topography from the greenery of the northern hills to the stark Judean desert provides a sensory feast. The different species of plants and flowers found everywhere is astounding. So I guess my daughter is right. It’s a G rated country: G-d’s country.
March 24, 2016, was the Jewish holiday of Purim. According to the Jewish calendar, it is the month of Adar in the year 5776. You read that correctly. So, as Menachem Begin stated to our own Speaker of the House:
“We were granted our right to exist by the God of our fathers, at the glimmer of the dawn of human civilization, nearly four thousand years ago.” . He also added, when speaking to a British Lord, upset about Jewish ” settlements” that Jerusalem was a Jewish capital many years before London was even a city .( paraphrased).
In 445 BC Jews were part of the multi- cultural country of Persia under the king Artaxerxes and believed they were subjects just like everyone else – until they weren’t. The truth evolved after Mordecai refused to bow down to the evil vizier Haman, who then decided to convince the King to murder all the Jews. Funny, but somehow (even almost 4,000 years later) Truth always struggles to appear; buried and hidden like the finest diamond before a kimberlite eruption delivers it to the surface. Instead of Haman getting his wish, Queen Esther delivered the shocking news to her husband, the king, that she was a Jewess, and so the annihilation of the Jews was halted and Haman was strung up on the gallows. Jews celebrate his demise to this day.
As I watch this election cycle and observe the Republican cockroaches scrambling away from the light shone on their perfidy, I think how human nature has not changed in almost 4,000 years. No matter who wins this election our political landscape will be changed. Apparently, the threat posed to the entrenched political establishment is dire. Payoffs, graft, and bribery would make headlines . Blackmail and other illegal activities may be part of the mix, but mostly they’re afraid they’re going to lose power and the finances that accompany their overt and covert positions.
The Republican establishment has had its mask ripped off. The DC whores politicians, K Street masters, and pundit tools can no longer pretend that they care about our country and its citizens. The Bush war chest with over 100 million dollars couldn’t convince the American people that he should be their nomination. Rick Perry, Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee, and Lindsey Graham went down hard. All the money in the world couldn’t save them. By the establishment fighting “the outsiders” the people’s eyes were opened and the lies, propaganda, and political correctness that have been shoved down our throats was seen as the currency that was traded to be in the elite club. Not surprisingly the middle class was locked out. Not only don’t we have the money, but we live in the hellish reality that our political class has created.
In Jewish history we learn that all it takes is one person, one deed to turn evil around. Americans have been suffering under a blanket of lies masquerading as truth. The Republican “outsiders,” like Mordecai almost 2000 years ago, are the catalyst for the Truth to work its way to the surface. Now we know. Our leaders have betrayed us. Pundits are owned lock stock and barrel by corporations with political ties. One World Order comes first. Americans last. It’s Purim, 5776. The masks are off and we see who they really are.
Since I grew up in the fifties I remember the USA before the assassinations of the Kennedys and Martin Luther King, the takeover of the universities, and the daily violence and kidnappings perpetrated by Black Power groups. When I started college in 1967, some of of our respected prolific metro sexual pundits were toddlers. They have no idea what a conservative is because they can’t remember what that means and never lived it. In 1967 we had house mothers in every dorm and boys were not allowed upstairs. By 1969 dorms became coed. Could it have been creeping Communism?
Over the years many of us older Americans watched in shock as our culture transformed from “Mom, flag, and apple pie” to “Gays, the international community, and drugs.” I always wondered why Woodstock is held in such esteem by our media, held up as the ultimate symbol of American culture. To me, it looks like a cess pool of human decadence. Rutting publicly in the great outdoors was never my idea of a good time, nor taking LSD to gamble on its effects on my brain. I finally get it. It was the engine that schlepped in the ugliness and rot of a cultural wasteland. Could it have been creeping Communism?
Is the United States a perfect country? Was it ever? Of course not, but we believed in G-d and the blessings He provided. We knew that family was the nucleus of society and that Dads were responsible for the welfare of their families. It was unconscionable for a young man to get a girl pregnant and not marry her. Now girls get pregnant and pray the father will stay around to see the kid every once in a while. Was it just the feminists screeching their toxic message against men or was it creeping Communism?
Comparing the “music” of today with the music of the 60’s and before is comparing apples and oranges. Not only has the music business changed, but the instruments have been replaced by computers. Melodic complexity has been discarded, along with lyrics of love and fidelity. Years ago it was “Love and Marriage” sung by Sinatra now it is sex and drugs rapped by any thug with a microphone. Our music is heard all over the world. What image do others have about us? We look like immoral G-dless heathens.
It’s taken a while, but it looks like the Communists managed to not only infiltrate, but cross off every one of the goals on their list that was entered into the Congressional Record in 1963. Personally, I believe our next president has to understand and be willing to stand against all the forces this country has to fight. Conservativism is a way of life-not a policy position. Or maybe we’re just dealing with creeping Communism.
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not be digitized and posted on the Internet.
It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a federal repository. Call them and ask them.
Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government records.
Another source are your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you in this matter.
You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point.
Documentation Webmaster Forest Glen Durland found the document in the library.Sources are listed below.The quote starts on page 259.
California State University at San Jose
Clark Library, Government Floor
Congressional Record, Vol. 109
88th Congress, 1st Session
Appendix Pages A1-A2842
Jan. 9-May 7, 1963
The book was found in the off campus stacks, was ordered and checked. The quote below was checked against the original and is correct. The few errors in the copy from the Congressional Record are shown in [ ] .
The quote starts on page 259.
California State University at San Jose, Clark Library stacks call number:
This web page can NOT be altered or sold, but may be copied intact with credit to uhuh for reasonable distribution in keeping with the philosophy of uhuh and GR Force, who can assume no liabilities. Please check the sources and make your own decisions.
The term U-Mail, uhuh and this web page are Copyright 1996 by Forest Glen Durland.
comgoals.htm. Revised 3-24-03. uhuh and GR Force are non-profit.